[ The Vine ]

It is officially wedding season and we are excited for all the weddings that are coming up within the next few months.  Julius and Luz recently celebrated their big day with a wedding theme of "The Vine."  Their theme was inspired by what Jesus says in John 15, "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." Such a great theme, and their ceremony truly glorified Christ.  They even had an invitation for those in their family and friends to accept Jesus during their wedding ceremony.
With the theme of The Vine in mind, we shot our formal portraits at a nearby winery.  Their wedding ceremony and reception were at Mosaic Church in Chino.  We had an amazing time as these two are such a fun couple to be around! Below are some photos from the day:
Their first look:
  GQ:
Ring shot:
Communion:
You may now kiss the bride!







 

1 comment:

Yvonne Macias said...

These pictures are great! You two look very exquisite and happy together. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Great photography and I love the creative ring shot on the vine.

Thanks for sharing,

Yvonne Macias